Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
With Newcross, you'll take advantage of our 'same day pay' app feature, Flexi Pay, the ability to choose your own hours and our free training courses earned through credits as you work.
What do you receive?
- Salary of up to £26.55/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
What do we require?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
What will you be doing?
In this role you will be a dedicated professional who offer outstanding nursing care to our clients across East Kilbride, Newton Mearns, Clarkston and the surrounding areas of South Lanarkshire.
You will be able to recognise the capabilities of each patient whilst assisting them with their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
We give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Your new branch will be located in Hamilton town centre, a short walk away from the local train station.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.