Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to providing excellent care and support
Why join Newcross?
* Salary of up to £32.71/hr including holiday pay*
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends*
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform*
* Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street*
* £500 Platinum Reward *
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients*
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year*
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral*
Current valid NMC registration
The right to live and work in the UK
At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
At least 2 referee contact details
A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
You will need access to a smart device
Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Registered Nurse
You must be confident in your ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
This role will be across Eastleigh, Winchester, Chandler's Ford, Romsey, Bishop's Waltham
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.