Develop your nursing career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to join our team in Falkirk, Airth, Plean, Stirling and the surrounds.
As a nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive excellent nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will also be able to comfortably care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Our ideal candidates will have previous experience of providing care to service users in the Emergency Department, Day Medicine or Surgical Wards of a hospital environment.
- Flexible hours to suit you and your needs
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available through various retailers
- Flexi Pay app feature giving you access to an advance of 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £30.29/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Skills & Development
As a successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to develop your skill set with a comprehensive range of free training programs covering topics such as Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Epilepsy, Dementia Care and many more.
Additional opportunities are available for study towards a variety of National vocational qualifications (NVQ/SVQ).
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Your local branch is based in Falkirk City Centre, a short walk from Falkirk Grahamston Station, or a short drive from the only rotary canal connector in the world (Falkirk Wheel). We supply highly trained healthcare professionals to a range of establishments throughout West Lothian and Stirlingshire.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.