Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career opportunity?
Our friendly branch are located in Callendar Business Park, just a short distance from Falkirk Grahamston station
We are currently recruiting for dedicated Registered Nurses to provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users living across Falkirk, Airth, Plean, Stirling and the local surroundings.
Additionally, we are also looking for Nurses with L&D/Challenging behaviour experience. If you have had violence and aggression training, we would also like to hear from you!
Our ideal candidate will be compassionate and caring, and have extensive knowledge and experience in which to allow our service users the ability to live the life they wish to lead with respect and dignity.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of our service users in your care.
Ideally you will have previous experience of providing care in the Emergency Department, Day Medicine or Surgical Wards of a hospital environment.
What you will need to succeed
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification previous experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details - one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to book one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later) with internet access to manage and submit your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
The Newcross Advantages
- Salary of up to £30.29/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Perks at Work - access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Additionally, you can decide when you want to be paid on our new feature on the HealthForceGo app. Just submit your timesheets by 5pm to get paid up to 50% of the value of your shift, all on the very same day.
As a Newcross Nurse, you will also be able to access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, meaning you'll receive a free uniform, a free PVG check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
Apply now to find out more!
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call - this way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.