Are you looking to enhance your nursing career?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for Registered Nurses & Registered Mental Health Nurses to deliver excellent care and support to our service users living in Glasgow, Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and the surrounds.
Being a Nurse
Working as Newcross Nurse you will be providing the highest quality of nursing care that allows our patients to have a happy, independent and dignified living.
The ideal applicant will have a valid NMC pin number, exceptional clinical skills and the ability to work independently or within a wider MDT team.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
You'll benefit from:
- Salary of up to £27.08/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street shops.
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Take advantage of...
Our 'same day pay' app feature, Flexi Pay, the possibility to choose your own hours and our Perks at Work scheme, which provides you with 30,000 at around 80 high street shops.
Our Glasgow branch is located at 13 Fitzroy place in Glasgow city, a short distance from Ilbrox Football Stadium. Newcross Healthcare offer outstanding healthcare staff to towns and cities within Glasgow, Renfrewshire and the Western Scottish islands, from Campbeltown to Oban.
Progress with us
At Newcross Healthcare, you will have the chance to study a variety of over 200 training courses that will allow you to learn new skills and evolve in your role, having clear career progressions.
These include: Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, BSL or Makaton and many more.
Once you have submitted your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Join our fantastic team!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.