Do you want to make a difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking committed Registered Nurses to deliver first-class care and support to our service users in Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and Glasgow and the surrounding towns.
As a Registered Nurse you will be providing excellent nursing care and support whilst promoting the well-being and happiness of each individual you care for.
In order to be successful in this nursing role, you will need to be a compassionate and supportive professional.
What do you need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these
Which benefit do you get?
- Salary of up to £27.08/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
We also offer excellent training so you can expand your skill set! Every month we deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
We provide flexible opportunities:
* You'll have the option to work full or part time shifts across weekdays, nighst and weekends, having a steady income alongside the flexibility to manage your work-life schedule.
* Flexible Pay - this service will allow you to access 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign and verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift the
How can you join us?
Click apply and once you have submitted your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
You will have the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Are you interested? Then apply today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.