You can find us at 13 Fitzroy place in Glasgow city, a short distance from Ilbrox Football Stadium.
Do you want to expand your skill set?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses to care for our service users in Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne, Glasgow and the surrounding areas.
As a nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and be able to comfortably work with our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Salary of up to £26.55/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
Take advantage of flexible full time and part time hours across weekdays, nights and weekends, our employee 'Perks at Work' scheme and our Flexi Pay app feature.
Develop your skill set with us!
Working with Newcross will give you exclusive access to a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics covered include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Epilepsy, Dementia Care and many more.
Our Flexi Pay app feature will allow you to choose when you want to be paid! Just submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on weekends and bank holidays!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.