Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Access our exclusive Platinum Ticket, when you join us, which includes a £500 welcome bonus.
Flexi Pay! Most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly/monthly but with our new flexible pay service, they have the option to request an advance and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished the day's work! (includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
- Take up the chance to improve your skills with a range of exclusive training packages, earned through credits. These may include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Your Nursing role
A Newcross Nurse puts the service user at the forefront of our care philosophy.
We are looking for nurses with compassion and a can do attitude. You will be responsible for providing excellent nursing care that will not only protect the dignity of our client but also adhere to their personalised care plan.
Location(s): Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and Glasgow.
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends.
You will need
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Salary of up to £26.55/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
You can find us at 13 Fitzroy place in Glasgow city, a short distance from Ilbrox Football Stadium.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.