We are hiring caring nurses, join us now!
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting Registered Nurses & Registered Mental Health Nurses to join our local team in Glasgow, Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and the surrounding local area.
This is a role for talented nurses to provide excellent care and clinical assistance to our patients. You will give a personalised treatment and emotional support to them and their families. As a Newcross nurse you will need to have an NMC registered status and the experience to work with clients on your own or being pat of the MDT team.
We also require some experience in medication administration withing a nursing home.
- Salary of up to £26.55/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Perks at Work, benefit from our 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Access to Flexi Pay - While most of UK healthcare employees are paid weekly or monthly, Newcross workers enjoy of our 'same day pay' app feature. They have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
Get access to our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation! You will enjoy of free uniform as soon as you join our team, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
And choose to work full or part time hours to suit your life with a minimum hours are guaranteed!
Trainings you'll receive
As a Newcross Nurse you will have the opportunity of growing in your care career thanks to our exceptional training packages such us Dementia Care, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton and more!
With Newcross you will also be able to study a wide range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
The Glasgow Branch
Your team will be based at 13 Fitzroy place in Glasgow city, a short distance from Ilbrox Football Stadium. Newcross Healthcare offer outstanding healthcare staff to towns and cities within Glasgow, Renfrewshire and the Western Scottish islands, from Campbeltown to Oban.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.