You can find your local team at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre.
We provide first class care to service users across the Gloucestershire County, including Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester and Tewkesbury.
Take the next step in your career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Nurses to join our team and care for others across Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £31.52/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
It is essential that you have outstanding clinical skills and are able to confidently work with our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Our app feature on the HealthForceGo® app allows you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift on the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.