Do you want to make a positive difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Nurses to join our team and care for others across Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounding areas.
You will have excellent clinical skills and be responsible for providing excellent nursing care to our service users in accordance to their personal care plans.
- Salary of up to £31.52/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
You can find your local team at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre. We provide first class care to service users across the Gloucestershire County, including Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester and Tewkesbury.
Did you know that sheep wool was once the main industry in Gloucestershire?
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.