Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for Registered Nurses to provide outstanding care and support to our service users living in Gloucester, Cinderford and the local surrounding areas.
Your Local Branch
Our team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
Our friendly Gloucester branch are located at 121-131 Eastgate St, close to Gloucester train station and Cathedral.
The Nursing Role
In this position you will be promoting the well-being and quality of life of every service user that you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and providing expert support that allows them to live the life they wish to lead.
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
- Current valid NMC registration number
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smart device to access your timesheets, rota and payslips via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
You will also be entitled to access our new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.