At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
If the answer is yes then we want you!
We are looking for Registered Nurse to provide expert nursing care across Hamilton, Coatbridge, Wishaw, Blantyre and the surrounding South Lanarkshire area.
What's the role?
As a Newcross Nurse you will always put our service users in the centre of everything we do, and you will be highly committed to best practices.
You will need to have excellent clinical skills, a valid NMC pin number and the ability to work within a wider MDT team.
Our Hamilton branch is located in Hamilton Business Park, near Hamilton College and Hamilton Retail Park.
- Salary of up to £27.08/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Video interviewing - Talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our Perks at Work scheme will give you access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
Our Flexi Pay service
With Newcross our healthcare staff have the option to digitally sign in our Flexi Pay app feature, verify their timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of their shift that same day!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.