Our Nurses put our users at the centre of everything, do you?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for Registered Nurses to provide personal nursing care to our residents living in Hastings, Battle, St Leonards-on-Sea, Rye, Winchelsea and the surrounds.
What does a Newcross nurse do?
Our nurses offer expert care and support to our users, provides them with advice and put them at the centre of everything we do.
You should be highly committed to best practices, have a valid NMC pin number and be able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
You'll benefit from Flexi Pay
Flexi Pay gives you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Find your local branch
Our Eastbourne branch is located on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station. If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
Fun fact: A group of 28 girls from Eastbourne hold the world record for most people crammed in a modern Mini.
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work, benefit from 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation and receive a £500 welcome bonus
Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Newcross offer all kinds of free training courses which you could earned through credits while you work. This could include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
We also provide the chance to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
This role requires
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Due to rural client locations and shift times, access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Click the button to Apply
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.