Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses to deliver direct nursing care and support to our residents across Hastings, Battle, St Leonards-on-Sea, Rye, Winchelsea and the surrounding area.
Become a Newcross Nurse:
In this position, you will be responsible for offering excellent nursing services to our patients whilst upholding our ethos of providing outstanding care and support.
Your nursing role will be varied and will range from clinical care to wider emotional and social support.
* Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
* Flexible full time and part time shifts with the opportunity to choose from weekdays, nights and weekends.
* Flexi Pay app feature which allows you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Excellent training opportunities, we offer every month between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
You will find your local branch in Eastbourne, located on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station. If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work, benefit from 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation and receive a £500 welcome bonus
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Due to rural client locations and shift times, access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If this sounds like you...
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.