Our Milton Keynes team is based at Bond Avenue, just off the A5
Join us today and make a difference to someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare is currently searching for Registered Nurses to care for our users living across Hemel Hempstead, St Albans and the surrounding areas.
Our innovative HealthForceGo® app feature allows our service users to have access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I do?
As a Nurse, you will constantly provide excellent nursing care to our service users in line with their personal care plans.
Our nurses are able to work independently and as part of a wider MDT team with service users and ideally have team leader skills and previous experience administering medication in various settings.
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £28.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
Why work with us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours throughout weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.