Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare is searching for outstanding Registered Nurses with a minimum of 6 months post qualification experience, to provide nursing care to our service users in Inverurie
* Provide life-enhancing nursing care and support to patients.
* Protect the dignity of the client in line with their personalised care plan.
* Have a valid NMC pin number and team leader skills.
* Be able to perform well independently or within a close-knit team environment.
* Have experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Flexible shifts that gives you the ability to choose your own hours
Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature!
Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts on the high street!
- Salary of up to £27.86/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Specialised training provided and available
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
If this sounds good... join us!
Our Aberdeen branch - our first office in the North of Scotland, is located in Union Street.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.