Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced and professional Registered Nurses to provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users in Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon, Salcoats and the surrounds.
Here at Newcross, you can choose to work full or part time hours to fit around you, where minimum hours are guaranteed to provide you with a flexible income and comfort of an good work-life balance.
Your New Role
For this position, you will need to have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with clients independently and also as part of a wider MDT team.
Previous experience of medication administration and team leader skills are also highly desirable in this role.
We require you to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate to confirm completion in a practical moving and handling course within the past 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £27.08 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Flexi Pay - 'same day pay' feature where you can choose to get paid
- 24 hour support contact centre - open 365 days a year
- Specialised training is available to our Registered Nurses to broaden and develop skill sets
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Your Local Team
Our Ayr branch is situated in Bath Place, just a short walk from the beachfront which is easily accessible via car, bus or train.
Begin your journey with us today!
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. Applicants now have option to interview via video call, rather than having to travel to an interview - you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home!
Apply now to find out more!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for further details.