Become a Newcross Nurse today!
As one of our Nurses you will deliver direct nursing care and support to our users in Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon, Salcoats and the surrounding local areas.
As Registered Nurse you will need to have:
- A valid NMC pin number
- Experience working independently or within a wider MDT team
- Experience of Medication Administration
- Team leader skills
- Salary of up to £26.55/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Flexi Pay! which enables you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
The Ayr team:
Newcross Healthcare's Ayr branch is located in Bath Place, a short walk from the seafront, 15-minute walk away from the train station and is easily accessible by car or bus.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If this sounds good... Apply now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.