Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for dedicated Registered Nurses to join us in delivering expert nursing care to our service users living within Kettering and the local surroundings.
With Newcross, you can choose to work full or part time hours to fit around you, minimum hours are guaranteed, providing you with a flexible income and the comfort of a healthy work-life balance.
Your New Team
Our friendly Northampton branch are located in Duncan Close, less than a 10 minute walk from the University of Northampton and just off the A5076 road.
What to expect in the role
In this position, you will be promoting the well-being and quality of life of every service user that you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and providing expert support that allows them to live the life they wish to lead.
You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a close-knit team.
As a Registered Nurse, you are able to access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join, a free DBS check and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment within the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent roles
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book on to a Newcross Healthcare course
- You will need access to a smart phone or device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £27.91 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Interview via video call - you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview
- Perks at Work - access to over 30,000 discounts in high street stores
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Furthermore, we've launched a unique flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Skills and Development
At Newcross, you will have the opportunity to improve and develop your skill set with various training programmes available, earned through credits as you work. Some of these courses include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, plus many more.
In addition to these, you will also have the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
Begin your journey with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.