Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to provide first-class nursing care to our service users in Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth and the surrounding local towns.
Newcross require caring and committed Registered Nurses who will uphold our ethos of providing outstanding care and support.
Our ideal candidate will have experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills.
Meet our team
You will be working within our Coventry branch which is in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport. We cover a wide range of areas in the West Midlands such as Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon.
Take advantage of...
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check upon joining*
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Newcross Healthcare has now a great Flexi Pay service which allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
We offer free training courses that enable our employees to improve their skills and progress in their career. These include: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton to Dementia Care and many more!
With Newcross you also have the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply now!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.