Do you have the skills and experience for our new role?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit dedicated Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to deliver excellent nursing care for our service users in Coventry and the surrounding local areas.
Your Coventry team
You will be part of our Coventry branch which is in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport. We cover a wide range of areas in the West Midlands such as Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon.
Our ideal candidates will have exceptional team leader skills, a valid NMC pin number and they will promote the dignity and independence of our service users.
With Newcross you will...
- Learn new skills
With this role you will broaden your skill set thanks to our wide range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These include: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton to Dementia Care and many more!
- Benefit from many discounts
Our Perks at Work scheme will allow you to use 30,000 discounts at the high street shops!
- Access to our new flexible pay feature
Newcross Healthcare is changing lives with our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Choose your own hours
Working with Newcross will give you access to flexible hours so you can have an amazing work-life balance and the security of having a permanent contract with minimum hours guaranteed.
Our applicant's requirements:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Salary of up to £31.26/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check upon joining*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
JOIN US NOW
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.