Are you looking to take the next step as a Registered Nurse
Newcross Healthcare is looking for experienced nurses to join our team and care for others across Hinckley, Leicester & the surrounds.
You'll need to be confident in your clinical ability and be able to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
* Salary of up to £31.26/hr including holiday pay
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
* £500 Platinum Reward
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Newcross Healthcare is changing lives with our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay. Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Use code NursePlatinum to claim your exclusive package.
Your local branch is situated locally in the city of Leicester in Grange Business Park, a 25-minute drive from city centre. We cover the areas between Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Mowbray.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.