Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for Registered Nurses to join us in delivering life-enhancing care and support to our users around Hinckley, Leicester and the local areas.
We are based at Edward House in Grange Business Park, just a short drive from Narborough train station.
In this position you will be promoting the well-being and quality of life of every service user that you care for.
This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and providing expert support that allows them to live the life they wish to lead.
What you will need to succeed:
- Current valid NMC registration number
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device to access your timesheets, rota and payslips via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Furthermore, we've launched our exclusive flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo.
Click the button to Apply
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and enjoyable. Instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.