Are you a nurse looking to make a difference?
We are looking to expand our team of Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in Manchester, Ashton-under-Lyne and the surrounding areas.
We provide a 'same day pay' service that enables staff to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our nurses work hard to ensure that our service users are at the centre of everything we do. They possess excellent clinical abilities and are able to efficiently care for our service users independently and as part of wider MDT team.
It is also highly desirable that applicants have team leader skills and previous experience of caring for service users within a nursing home setting.
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our Stockport branch is located in St Christopher house on Wellington Road South just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
Why choose Newcross?
- Flexible hours throughout a range of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.