Are you a talented nurse looking for a new challenge?
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking for caring Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses with the ability to provide exceptional nursing care and support to our service users living in Perth and the surrounding area.
What you'll do
In this role, you will be providing personal nursing care to our patients independently or within a wider MDT team whilst promoting their dignity in line with their personalised care plan.
You will need to have outstanding clinical skills, a valid NMC pin number and confidence in your ability to provide an excellent to our service users.
This role requires:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Your local team will be based at the banks of the River Tay, Newcross Healthcare's Perth branch is just a short walk from the city's train station.
- Salary of up to £27.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Newcross employees benefit from a unique flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows them to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Learn with us
There are further opportunities for successful candidates who will have the possibility of expanding their skill set with our comprehensive range of free training programmes.
Some of the subjects are: Epilepsy Awareness, End of Life Care, Safeguarding Adults and many more!
Join our fantastic team!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Use the code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package *Terms and conditions apply.