Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career opportunity?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses to deliver outstanding nursing care and support to our service users living in Northampton and the surrounding local areas.
Our friendly Northampton branch are based in Duncan Close, less than a 10 minute walk from the University of Northampton and just off the A5076.
Your new role
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift with every service user.
You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
Working for Newcross Healthcare allows you to work full or part time hours, with the flexibility to fit around your commitments. We have a range of shifts available from long days and nights, to evenings and weekends, in various care environments.
Join today and be welcomed to the Newcross family with a free DBS check, free uniform and our exclusive Platinum Ticket invitation rewarding you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work.
Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a previous nursing role
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all prior employment within the past 18 months, or for your 3 most recent jobs
- You will require access to a smartphone or device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £27.91 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Perks at Work - access to over 30,000 discounts from UK high street shops
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Additionally, with our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo app you can decide when you want to be paid. All you have to do is submit your timesheets by 5pm to get paid up to 50% of the value of your shift, all on the very same day.
Skills and Development
Working with Newcross will provide you with the opportunity to improve and develop your skill set with various training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
Some of these courses include: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, plus many more.
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.