Develop your skill set with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Nurses to join our team and support others across Northampton and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £27.91/hr including holiday pay
Video calling technology so you can attend your interview without leaving the house
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- With our Perks at Work scheme you can access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Flexi Pay - Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
You will provide nursing care to our service users in line with their personal care plans. It is essential that you have outstanding clinical abilities and are comfortable working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Skills & Development
Take advantage of a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Programs will cover topics such as Medication Administration, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Epilepsy, Dementia Care and more.
Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Our Northampton branch is located a stones throw away from the University of Northampton, we are situated on Moulton Park Industrial Estate.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details *Terms and conditions apply*