Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is searching for seasoned Registered Nurses with a minimum of 6 months post qualification experience, to provide excellent nursing care to our service users in Oakham, Melton Mowbray and the surrounding towns of Rutland.
Working as a Registered Nurse...
You will be offering outstanding nursing care and support to our residents whilst providing emotional support to their families and taking care of the patient paperwork.
Compassion and empathy are essential traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
Are you looking for a flexible role?
Newcross will provide you with the flexibility of choosing your own hours alongside the security of having a permanent contract.
Furthermore, we've launched a unique flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
What do we require?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is highly desirable but not essential
Our Leicester branch is based in Grange Business Park, a 25-minute drive from city centre. We cover the areas between Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Mowbray.
What do you get?
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - you'll have access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our applicants have now access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.