Are you a Registered Nurse?
Do you want to make a real difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit dedicated Registered Nurses to provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users across Penzance, St Just, Hayle, St Erth, St Ives and the local surrounds.
Our local branch is based in Lemon Street, just a 2 minute walk from Truro Cathedral and only a short distance from Truro train station.
What to expect in your new Nursing role
In this role, you will be promoting the well-being and quality of life of every service user that you care for.
This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and providing expert support that allows them to live the life they wish to lead.
While kindness and patience are paramount to this role, we also ask our applicants to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets, rota and payslips via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £26.45/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi pay - decide when you would like to be paid via the HealthForceGo app
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
Every month Newcross deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. Join us and you will have the chance to study one of our free training led by our dedicated in-house clinical trainers.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.