Our Truro branch is based on historic Lemon Street close to the city centre and just a short walk from Truro train station.
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses to provide care and support to our service users in Penzance, Hayle, St Erth and St Ives.
As a nurse, you will have excellent clinical ability and be comfortable caring for service users with various needs.
Experience of medical administration within a nursing home setting, with team leader skills are highly desirable.
- Salary of up to £25.93/hr including holiday pay
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Flexi Pay! With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details. Use code NursePlatinum to claim your exclusive platinum package.