At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
Newcross Healthcare is searching for experienced Registered Nurses to provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users in Port Talbot and the surrounding local areas.
You will be part of our Swansea team which is located in Barquentine House on Quay West near Swansea city centre- Only 11 minute walk away from the train station and easily reachable by car or bus!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We are Flexible!
- Flexible hours to fit around your life! You'll decide if you want to work full or part time shifts, having a flexible income alongside the comfort of an excellent work-life balance.
- Flexi Pay! With this new service, you'll have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
In this position you will be a confident nurse who provides outstanding care and support to our clients whilst allowing them to live their lives as they choose as independently as possible.
You will have excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Salary of up to £25.18/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
£500 Platinum Reward
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.