Develop your nursing career with us!
We are seeking Registered Nurses to provide care to our service users in Poole, Blandford forum, Hamworthy and Blandford St Mary.
Work with Newcross and benefit from an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day through our Flexi Pay feature (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Why choose our company?
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- 30,000 discounts across retailers nationwide
As a nurse, you will make sure that you provide our service users with excellent nursing care in line with their personal care plans.
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.