Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
We are currently looking to fill a nursing role, to work in and around Warrington and the surrounding areas.
As a Registered Nurse you will have outstanding clinical skills, a valid NMC pin number and the ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Flexible full and part time shifts across weekdays, nights and weekends
Flexi Pay, you can withdraw up to 50% of the verified pay value of shifts you've worked via the HealthForceGo app.
Perks at Work, you will benefit from 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
The Chester Branch
You can find us at 17 - 19 Boughton, just off of the A51. We're a quick 7 minute walk from Chester train station and a few minutes from the Grosvenor precinct. Our Chester branch covers the wider Cheshire area and parts of Northern Wales, from Holywell and Wrexham, to Crewe and Northwich.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.