Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Nurses to work flexible day and night shifts in Warrington and the surrounds. What's more, you choose when you get paid with our exclusive Flexi Pay app, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day.
Join us today!
Your local Team is based in Chester - you can find us at 17 - 19 Boughton, just off of the A51. We're a quick 7 minute walk from Chester train station and a few minutes from the Grosvenor precinct. Our Chester branch covers the wider Cheshire area and parts of Northern Wales, from Holywell and Wrexham, to Crewe and Northwich.
Did you know: Chester Cathedral is the most popular tourist attraction in the North West.
Benefit with us:
- Salary of up to £31.26/hr including holiday pay
- Video calling capabilities to allow you to attend your interview without leaving the house
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Flexi Pay- you can decide when you want to be paid. Submit your digital timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Skills Development - This role gives you the chance to improve your skills with a wide range of free training programmes available, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work including, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton to Dementia Care and more!
Your nurse role:
Our nursing services put the service user at the centre of everything we do.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
What do you need for this role?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply today and begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.