Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career opportunity?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join us in delivering outstanding nursing care and support to our service users in Warrington and the surrounding areas within Cheshire.
Your Local Team
Our friendly Chester branch are situated at 17 - 19 Boughton, close to the Chester Cathedral and also Chester train station.
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift, with each service user.
You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nursing job
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A moving and handling course certificate completed in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device; iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access so you can submit your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Additionally, with our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo app you can decide when you want to be paid.
All you have to do is submit your timesheets by 5pm to get paid up to 50% of the value of your shift, all on the very same day.
Training at Newcross
This role will provide great opportunities to expand your skill set with a range of free training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
Some of these include programmes such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many others.
Apply now to find out more!
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.