Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Our Ayr team are based in Bath Place, close to the seafront and also Ayr train station
Newcross Healthcare are searching for dedicated Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join us in delivering life-enhancing care and support to our service users living within Ayr, Maybole and the surrounds.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to our service users. You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
- Salary of up to £27.08 per hour including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (PVG)
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work scheme - access to over 30,000 UK high street discounts
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Flexi pay - decide when you would like to be paid via the HealthForceGo app
What you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration number
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross course)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.