Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to deliver outstanding nursing care to our residents living in Biggleswade and the surrounding local area
Your new role:
We require dedicated and caring health nurses who will uphold our ethos of providing exceptional care and support.
You will have a excellent clinical skills, a valid NMC pin number and the ability to work within a wider MDT team.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required
Our many benefits:
- Salary of up to £28.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
A unique 'same day pay' app feature
Newcross has an amazing app feature, Flexi Pay, that gives you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
There are further opportunities for successful candidates to evolve in their role with our free training courses such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.
You will be joining our local Milton Keynes branch which based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5.
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Click the button and join us!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.