Are you a Registered Nurse?
Do you want to make a real difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our team in delivering life-enhancing care to our service users in Blackpool and the surrounding local areas.
Your New Role
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of the service users in your care. You'll have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it is important that you have experience in at least one of these. Previous experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are also highly desirable.
Every month Newcross deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. Join us and you will have the chance to study one of our free training led by our dedicated in-house clinical trainers.
This role will give you great opportunities to expand your skill set with a range of free training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
Some of these include programmes such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many others.
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
You will also be able to benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross course)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
Our Preston Team
Our friendly branch are located in Guildhall St in the city centre, just a short distance from Preston train station and St. also close to George's Shopping Centre.
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.