Develop your skill set with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to provide care to our service users in Blackpool and the surrounding areas.
What do you need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Skills & Opportunities
Access a broad range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics vary and will include Medication Administration, Epilepsy, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton and many more.
What do you do?
As a nurse, you will have outstanding clinical abilities and be comfortable providing care to our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a mental health nurse, you will have a calm demeanour as you could provide care to service users that are anxious or confused.
What will you benefit from?
- Salary of up to £30.78/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Flexi Pay- Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Newcross Healthcare's Preston branch is one of our newest to be opened and is located in the heart of the town close to the River Ribble. It provides the Lancashire region with experienced nurses and care workers.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.