Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career opportunity?
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team in delivering life-enhancing care and support to our service users living in Bognor Regis, Felpham, Aldwick, Flansham, Chichester, Selsey and the surrounding local areas.
Working with Newcross will provide you with an opportunity to choose full time or part time hours to fit around your needs.
Additionally, in our Flexi Pay pay scheme, you will have access to 'same day pay' through our HealthForceGo app.
Newcross Nurses will also have access to improve skill sets from our wide range of free training programmes, which are earned through credits as you work. These programmes include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.
Take advantage of our Perks at Work employee discount scheme which offers 30,000 discounts at over 80 retail stores.
Our nursing services put the service user at the centre of everything we do. You must be compassionate and confident in your ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Previous experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
You will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets and manage your rotas on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
Join our branch today! We are located at 62-63 South Street, close to Chichester Cathedral
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.