Are you looking to develop your nursing career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team and care for our service users across Cirencester, Stroud, Dursley and the surrounding areas.
Why choose us?
- Flexible work rotas across various weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay app feature allowing you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
What will I do?
As a nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and be comfortable caring for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a mental health nurse, you could provide care to our service users who are confused or anxious so it is essential that you have a calm and approachable demeanour.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
You can find your local team at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre. We provide first class care to service users across the Gloucestershire County, including Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester and Tewkesbury.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.