Are you a talented nurse looking for a new challenge? Then we have the opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for dedicated Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to deliver life-enhancing nursing care for our service users living in Cirencester, Stroud, Dursley and the surrounding locations.
What to expect in your new nursing role
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of the service users in your care. You'll have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will have a calm approach as you could care for service users who are anxious, confused or have substance abuse issues.
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross Healthcare course)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
This role will give you great opportunities to expand your skill set with a range of free training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
Furthermore, we've launched our exclusive flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo
Our friendly branch are located in Eastgate St, close to Gloucester train station and Gloucester Cathedral
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.