Do you have a passion for nursing?
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to work with our clients in Dundee and the surrounding suburbs.
With Newcross, you will be able to benefit from the flexibility of choosing your own hours, a variety of training programs and Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature.
Our Newcross Nurses are responsible for delivering person-centre support and care to our patients, ensuring the highest quality of personalised care is delivered to every individual in your care.
You will need to be able to promote the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for, encouraging the integration and participation of our users within the local community.
Interview via video call
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Newcross offer over 200 training courses to make sure all our employees have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop.
You could choose between these courses: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.
We also ask for…
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required
- Salary of up to £27.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Video conferencing technology to allow you to attend your interview from home
- Perks at Work employee discount
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Our Dundee branch is located in Scotland's fourth-largest city, Newcross Healthcare's Dundee branch is based at the city centre and is just a short 5 minute walk from Dundee train station and the River Tay.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Begin your journey with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.