Ongoing training and support, same day pay and flexible hours!
Newcross Healthcare have a great opportunity for experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to deliver life-enhancing nursing care across Eastbourne, Polegate, Hailsham, Lewes, Seaford, Newhaven, Bexhill-on-Sea, Pevensey and Ninfield.
Join us and get access to our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation! You'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
As a Newcross Nurse you will be responsible for delivering direct nursing care to patients whilst providing emotional support to them and their families.
Ideally you will have excellent clinical skills and experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting.
Our nurses have always the opportunity to gain new knowledge and grow in the career journey with us. They can choose between a variety of free training programmes such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton or Medication Administration.
We deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants and you could be one of them!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Due to rural client locations and shift times access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our fantastic service, Flexi Pay, allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
What you'll gain
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Our Eastbourne branch can be found on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station.
Fun fact: the sea water in Eastbourne is rated as "Excellent", by the MCS Good Beach Guide.
Apply today and begin your application
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.