Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to work in Eastbourne, Polegate, Hailsham, Lewes, Seaford, Newhaven, Bexhill-on-Sea, Pevensey and Ninfield.
Your new role
At Newcross, our nursing services put the service user at the centre of everything we do.
You must be confident in your ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
If this is the role for you, then apply today to access a range of Newcross exclusive benefits.
- Salary of up to £27.41/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Train with Newcross
Successful candidates will have the chance to improve their skills with a range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Due to rural client locations and shift times access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
The branch is based on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station. If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.