Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to provide expert care and support Chester, Ellesmere Port, Deeside and the surrounding areas.
Join us and benefit from our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What to expect in your role
As a Newcross Nurse you will provide outstanding nursing care whilst protecting the dignity of our service users in line with their personal care.
Ideally you will have a excellent clinical skills, experience of medication administration and the ability to work independently or within a wider MDT team.
You will take advantage of:
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- You can have your interview via video call
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
You will join our Chester's branch:
You can find us at 17 - 19 Boughton, just off of the A51. We're a convenient 7 minute walk from Chester train station and a few minutes from the Grosvenor precinct. Our Chester branch covers the wider Cheshire area and parts of Northern Wales, from Holywell and Wrexham, to Crewe and Northwich.
You will have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a variety of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.