Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career opportunity?
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join us in delivering life-enhancing nursing care to our service users across Chester, Ellesmere Port, Deeside and the surrounding areas.
Your New Role
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift, with each service user.
You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
We provide nursing care in a variety of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Why join Newcross?
As a valued employee, we will help assist in your career progression, offering over 200 training courses and programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means that you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nursing job
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A moving and handling course certificate completed in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart phone/device; iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- FlexiPay - get 'same day pay' via the app HealthForceGo
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Apply now to join the team!
Our Chester branch are based at 17 - 19 Boughton, close to Chester train station and the centre!
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Alternatively, if you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.