Our Nurses put our users at the centre of everything
Newcross Healthcare are searching for Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to assist our service users across Flint, Chester and the surrounding towns
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
You will need to be a dedicated and caring nurse who put the users at the centre of everything we do, providing exceptional nursing support that allows our patients to have a dignified and happy living.
As a Newcross Nurse you will have access to Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' facility, which gives you the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
Flexible full and part time hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Join our Chester Branch
You will be part of our Chester team, you can find us at 17 - 19 Boughton, just off of the A51. We are a convenient 7 minute walk from Chester train station and a few minutes from the Grosvenor precinct.
Our Chester branch covers the wider Cheshire area and parts of Northern Wales, from Holywell and Wrexham, to Crewe and Northwich.
If this role sounds like you, apply now!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.