Do you have the skills and experience for our new role?
Newcross Healthcare is looking to recruit Nurses and Mental Health Nurses work across Wrexham, Llangollen and the surrounding local areas.
Being a Nurse
In this role you will be a dedicated professional who promotes the well-being and quality of life of each patient you care for.
You will need to have a valid NMC pin number and the ability to work independently or withing a wider MDT team.
Where you can find us?
Your local branch will be located in Chester, we're a convenient 7 minute walk from Chester train station and a few minutes from the Grosvenor precinct. Our Chester branch covers the wider Cheshire area and parts of Northern Wales, from Holywell and Wrexham, to Crewe and Northwich.
What you'll need to succeed
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
What you'll gain
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Thanks to our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can choose when you will get paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Click the button to apply!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.